Disposable vape pens and disposable cartridges have both been growing in popularity in recent years. But which one is better? Keep reading to learn the pros and cons of disposable vape pens and disposable cartridges, and help you decide which one is right for you.
What Is A Disposable Vape Pen?
A disposable vape pen is a battery-operated device that comes pre-filled with e-liquid or cannabis oils. You simply screw on a cartridge containing the e-liquid or cannabis, and you’re ready to start vaping. Once the liquid is gone, you dispose of the entire pen.
Disposable Vape Pens
- Convenient – can be taken with you anywhere and used anytime
- Easy to use – just inhale, no buttons or settings to adjust
- Less expensive than buying a cartridge and battery separately
- Can only be used until the e-liquid is gone
- Not as much control over nicotine strength or flavor
- May leak or spit back
What Is A Disposable Cartridge Vape?
A disposable cartridge vape is a battery-operated device that uses pre-filled cartridges of e-liquid or cannabis oil. You screw the cartridge onto the battery, and you’re ready to start vaping. Once the cartridge is empty, you can dispose of it and screw on a new one.
- More control over nicotine strength and flavor
- Less likely to leak or spit back than a vape pen
- Can be refilled with e-liquid when empty
- More expensive than a disposable vape pen
- Requires a compatible battery to use
So, what is best for you – a disposable vape pen or a disposable cartridge? It really depends on your personal preferences. If you want something convenient and easy to use, then a disposable vape pen is probably your best bet. But if you’re looking for more control over your nicotine strength and flavor, then a disposable cartridge is the way to go. You can browse cannabis vape pens for sale online here at Ontario THC Delivery.